New Alliance Partners – November 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between October 28, 2015 and November 19, 2015:
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Africa Clean Energy Group Inc.
- Caregivers Christian Ministry International
- Flame Control Industries
- Georgia Tech Institute of Technology Engineers Without Borders
- Green Eagle Sustainable Solutions
- Green Vitality Solution Industries
- MMF Enterprise
- Santhagat Bikas Sanjal
- Sesolo Mello
- Social Entrepreneurs International (SE Intl)
- VCare Australia Associates Pty Ltd
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Pacific Energy Associates