New Partners – May 2017
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Benson Project Company
- Eyerin Integrated Services (EIS)
- Oasis Development Initiative (ODI)
- Preserve Malawi
- Weaker Section Welfare Association (WESWA TRUST)
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Ramparva Samajik Shaikshanik Seva Samiti
- Sustainable Peace for Tanzania Foundation (SUPETA Foundation)
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Hedgerow Global
- Power Progress