New Alliance Partners – July 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between June 30, 2015 and July 27, 2015:
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Alliance Congolaise pour les Foyers et Combustibles Améliorés (ACFCA-ASBL)
- Equity Group Foundation
- Estufa Lola
- Grassroot Trading Network for Women
- Hands For Peacemaking Foundation
- HIER Climate Bureau
- MicroPower Global
- Pyrois Technologies
- Shrinarayan Buildtech Pvt.Ltd
- Spandan Samaj Seva Samiti
- Super Cocinas de Guatemala
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Fortune Credit
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- D. Keith MacDonald Foundation