Clean Cook Africa
Our goal is to have a clean cook stove in every household in Sierra Leone by 2035. Our mission is to improve health and wellness to the people of Sierra Leone by eliminating exposure to smoke from traditional fires such as charcoal and wood burning.
Other Organizational Expertise
Health, Gender/Womens Empowerment, Environment
Technologies & Fuels
Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Coal, Ethanol / Alcohol
Clean Cooking Activities
Clean Cook Africa is a new business venture ready to advocate and sell the extremely reliable and efficient cleancook stoves using bio fuel, wood and charcoal in Sierra Leone. We want to make an impact to the 6.3 million Sierra Leoneans by enhancing and encouraging healthy cooking with a healthy environment. CleanCookAfrica products include CleanCook by Dometic , Econofire and Econochar by Envirofit.
CleanCookAfrica is a for-profit new business venture ready to advocate and sell the extremely reliable and efficient cleancook stoves using bio fuel, wood and charcoal in Sierra Leone. Our goal is to have a cleancook stove in every household by 2035. The cleancook stoves are very successful in other African countries in the west, east and south region. CleanCookAfrica is intending to bring the same success to Sierra Leone.
The CleanCook by Dometic and Econofire/Econochar by Envirofit are high-performing cleancook stoves. They provide a significant health benefit to families dependent on solid fuels such as wood, dung, crop residues, charcoal, even coal – by eliminating dangerous smoke and gases from the home. Not only do they burn cleanly but are extremely user-friendly and safe to use. They are all of durable design. These stoves dramatically reduces greenhouse gas and soot (black carbon) emissions. This means a greatly reduced Global Warming Impact.
The Goal for Clean Cook Africa is to:
1) Pilot the CleanCook with bio fuel by Dometic and Econofire/Econochar by Envirofit in a new market in Sierra Leone.
2) Contribute to strengthening supply and demand for clean cookstoves and fuels in local and global markets
3) Have a robust plan for commercial viability and scale over the long-term.
4) Empower men and women in the communities by providing them with equal paying employment opportunities within our company.
5) Provide Healthy air Healthy people flexible educational classes for the men and women in the community.
6) Empower women to take charge in their health and their families by providing them with a guide to prevention, wellness and healthy living.
7) Help stop assault, abuse, rape or exhaustion women encounter from long trips gathering wood.
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
10717 Wynspier rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mrs. Isatu Bah
Phone: 303-257-6623Request an Edit to This Profile