Indian Society for Wildlife Research (ISWR)
1. MDG goals. 2. Women empowerment. 3. Plant and wildlife protection. 4. Environment.
Adoption / Behavior Change, Carbon Finance, Capacity Building, Climate/Environment, Finance / Investment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Health, Humanitarian/Emergency Response, Livelihoods, Monitoring and Evaluation, Policy Development, Research, Marketing, Standards, Technology and Fuel R&D
Other Organizational Expertise
27 Years of grassroots NGO activities across Pan India.
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Charcoal, Coal, Ethanol / Alcohol, Kerosene, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Not Applicable, Pellets / Briquettes, Solar
Clean Cooking Activities
1. Implementing the Integrated Lifeline Energy program of MNRE,GOI to create a business model for smokeless villages. Only NGO in the state of Bihar, Odisha and Bengal to be awarded with this "benchmark" prototype development.
2. Implementing the Super Smart Bio Energy Village Program.
3. Integrated Dairy Development Program with BENFED.
4. Various other grassroots empowerment and employment programs.
ISWR has a network covering the entire Eastern India. Integration of resources to fast track common goals is an area where ISWR would like to be intensely involved.
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
PURBHACHAL, CLUSTER 2, FLAT N 7
SALT LAKE CITY
KOLKATTA, WEST BENGAL 700097
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Ms. Anuradha Dasgupta
Phone: 91-986521479Request an Edit to This Profile