Ramparva Samajik Shaikshanik Seva Samiti
To facilitate the promotion, implementation, and monitoring of the Convention on the Rights of the Child & Woman.
Adoption / Behavior Change, Capacity Building, Carbon Finance, Climate/Environment, Finance / Investment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Health, Heating, Humanitarian/Emergency Response, Institutional Cooking, Lab or Field Testing, Livelihoods, Marketing, Microfinance, Monitoring and Evaluation, Research, Technology and Fuel R&D
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.)
Clean Cooking Activities
Our entire calculation is based/in reference with CO2 emissions in comparison with partial combustion or incomplete combustion which arises due to traditional cook methodologies. We are reducing the cooking time which is spent by women while cooking through a traditional method the save time that could be utilized by looking after her children and engaging in income generation and some social activities. By replacing fuel from LPG to our stoves, families of 5 would save about USD 150-170 /year. Which they could utilize the rest savings to support their livelihoods.
1) Trainings throughout the year to learn proven and appropriate clean cookstove technologies and introductory business skills to address energy challenges in communities;
2) Receive training from highly-skilled women trainers who specialize in the training topics;
3) Gain the abilities to: Design and implement a cookstoves outreach project and business from start to finish; Create livelihoods and teach others to do the same; and Develop long-lasting support networks with other women energy advocates.
4) Access to producers of clean cookstoves
and fuels, and other social entrepreneurs
specializing in issues of energy, policy, and development;
5) Support linkages to microfinance to grow
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
Nanded, Maharashtra 431715
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Sandeep Kadam
Email: email@example.comRequest an Edit to This Profile