Head of Strategy – BURN Manufacturing
About the role
BURN is looking for a Head of Strategy who will play a central role in shaping the strategic direction and success of the company’s products.
As the Head of Strategy, you will collaborate closely with senior management, including the CEO, to define the strategic roadmap, identify market opportunities, and ensure the alignment of our electric products division with our broader business goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long-term plans.
- Carry out initial research, project design, and thought partnership with the CEO.
- Reviews and analyses the different strategic options and advises on the best way forward for both product and geographic expansion.
- Analyses the success of products, projects, and activities and discovers ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Leads and supports management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develops new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Support SMT with decision-making by leveraging the Internal Market Intelligence Team as a resource to assist in budgeting, resourcing decisions, and change management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing required.
- Master of Business Administration recommended.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Must possess exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and the implementation of new technologies.
- Must be familiar with fundraising and increasing revenue while maintaining a comprehensive and cohesive brand or identity.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, coordination with the executive
team, and acting as the public face of the company in the absence of the company’s CEO.
- Must be willing to challenge standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
To learn more and apply, click here.