Internal Projects Assistant – Student Energy
The Assistant will have the opportunity to assist on a number of operational projects. These projects will be directed by personal skills, learning objectives, and organizational needs. The Assistant will receive mentorship and coaching to achieve deliverables in projects which may include (~65% of workload):
- Researching and developing new internal resources and processes;
- Collecting programmatic data and drafting reports for funder compliance;
- Tracking progress on and reinforcing organizational goals, objectives and processes;
- Enacting organizational cyber security measures;
Researching international staffing models;
- Supporting facilitation of cross-team project management and evaluation meetings; and,
- Researching indicators and evaluation methods for use in our organizational evaluation strategy and internal reporting processes.
The Assistant will also help keep our team running by (~25% of workload):
- Managing accounts and maintaining tool libraries;
- Ensuring office and equipment needs are met;
- Maintaining personnel files;
- Sourcing and applying for wage funding;
- Maintaining and updating project templates and workflows; and,
Other tasks as required. The Assistant will also take part in typical administrative tasks and meetings with other team members (~10% of workload).
Term: The contract term is between May 1, 2023 – September 1, 2023, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Student Energy offers the opportunity for a flexible work schedule.
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more and apply, click here