Internal Projects Assistant, Student Energy
Student Energy is a global charity building the next generation of energy leaders. We are a hard-working, fast-paced team devoted to youth empowerment in the world of energy. We develop innovative programs, meaningful international partnerships, and serve our community of young energy changemakers. Check out our theory of change to see what we do and why.
The Assistant will have the opportunity to assist on a number of operational projects. These projects will be directed by personal skills, learning objectives, and organizational needs. The Assistant will receive mentorship and coaching to achieve deliverables in projects which may include (~65% of workload):
- Researching and developing new internal resources and processes;
- Collecting programmatic data and drafting reports for funder compliance;
- Tracking progress on and reinforcing organizational goals, objectives and processes;
- Enacting organizational cyber security measures;
- Researching international staffing models;
- Supporting facilitation of cross-team project management and evaluation meetings; and,
- Researching indicators and evaluation methods for use in our organizational evaluation strategy and internal reporting processes.
Term: The contract term is between October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. Student Energy offers the opportunity for a flexible work schedule.
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Application Deadline: 11:59PM PDT on September 29, 2022
To learn more and apply, click here.