Public Policy Internship – KOKO Networks
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,200+ employees across East Africa & India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel; and (3) KOKO Club, a tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer, instant fulfillment retail platform operated in partnership with neighborhood retailers. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
What you Will Do
- Fully support company’s Public Affairs strategy and execute it in different phases.
- Create and curate engaging content.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect stakeholders.
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs.
- Assist in administrative duties.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
What you Will Bring
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in business or international relations.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the Public Affairs industry and its best practices
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
To learn more and apply, click here.