Supply Chain Coordinator – KOKO Networks
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,200+ employees across East Africa & India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel; and (3) KOKO Club, a tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer, instant fulfillment retail platform operated in partnership with neighborhood retailers. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will plan, manage inventory, supply sources, and purchase services to meet our anticipated demand requirements. You will ensure that the movement of goods and services through our company’s supply chain is seamless, compliant and without disruption.
What You Will Do
- Manage local and international supply chains consisting of multiple vendor touch points.
- Ensure sourcing policies and protocols are followed in the supplier selection and onboarding process.
- Manage the end to end documentation process for international and regional orders to ensure full timely compliance to local customs & government regulations.
- Ensure scheduled orders are delivered on time in full.
- Develop a template to support regular supplier Business Reviews.
- Build on existing relationships with the supplier base.
- Communicate any supply or supplier risks to the S&OP planning team.
- Work with suppliers to produce recovery plans when required.
- Arrange Logistics for orders requiring collection.
- Assist the local operational team with the expediting of Product/parts.
- Work with vendors to solve invoicing issues.
- Reduce inventory costs by analyzing supplier performance and risk.
- Visit suppliers when necessary to carry out reviews and audits.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role.
- CIPS Level 4 diploma or equivalent Supply Chain / Logistics Qualification
- Good understanding of ERP/MRP systems – ideally Odoo or similar.
- Experience in import and export control and documentation.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritize workload
- Advanced MS Excel / Google Docs skills.
- Cross-functional matrix structured business team environment experience preferred
- Proven ability to self-manage and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships internally and externally
- Professional honesty and integrity
- Reliable and flexible in your approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure
To learn more and apply, click here.