Training Officer – Sistema.bio
Your mission at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Training Projects Coordinator, the Training Officer is responsible for the implementation and monitoring the training process with the internal and external technical operation teams. The purpose of this position is to help the technical operation teams achieve their best performance in order to make our customers satisfied.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Monitoring and implementing the training needs through our survey with managers and coordinators
- Analyzing the feedback from employees regarding different training programs to identify areas for improvement and implement relevant changes
- Developing and designing engaging content and learning experiences in collaboration with the subject matter experts for a variety of delivery modes (Online, Webinar, training sessions…)
- Assisting in planning and delivering trainings including, in-person, webinars, online courses, and self-paced e-learning programs
- Following up and monitoring the implementation of the training process including but not limited to, training attendance, quizz, feedback survey, practical assessment and certification
- Learning, using, and becoming proficient in using the Learning Management Systems
More about YOU
- You have a bachelor’s degree in but not limited to human resources, education, communication, engineering, business and administration, digital media
- You have 2+ training experience
- You have project management experience
- You have strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- You are adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms (tech-savvy)
- You are able to work with a multicultural team
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
Location, travel and start date
- Based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Starting as soon as possible
To learn more and apply, click here.