Climate & Clean Air Coalition Household Energy Hub – 1st Full Hub Meeting
The Climate & Clean Air Coalition (CCAC) welcomes its partners and all interested parties to join for CCAC Household Energy Hub’s first Full Hub meeting.
8:00 – 8:15 Welcome | Co-leads from Ghana and US
8:15 – 9:30 | PART 1: Country experience and new tools
- Ghana’s experience with Article 6 and MRV, Daniel Tutu Benefor, Senior Programme Officer, Energy Resources and Climate Change Unit, Environment Protection Agency
- Colombia’s experience developing an implementation plan for their ambitious NDC target (tbc)
- World Bank Clean Clean Cooking Planning Tool, Alisha Noella Pinto, Energy Specialist
- Clean Cooking Alliance national planning tool, Alicia Oberholzer, Senior Associate for Research
9:30 – 10:30 | PART 2: Scaling up clean cookstoves
- Clean Cooking Alliance Delivery Unit Programme
- Foundation ReBin (tbc)
10:30-11:20 | PART 3: CCAC Projects and Priorities
- SEforAll Forum highlights
- How can the CCAC best contribute to the sector?
- How should the CCAC prioritize resources in the next Call for Proposals?
- Which partners or stakeholders are missing from the conversation?
11:20-11:30 | Summary and conclusion