Global Carbon Markets Conference
Responsible management of Voluntary and Compliance Carbon markets in pursuit of net-zero goals
New for 2022, we are delighted to announce the Global Carbon Markets Conference by S&P Global Commodity Insights, set to take place on November 29-30 in Barcelona, Spain at the Novotel Barcelona City. This is a two day in person only conference with leading Carbon experts providing up-to-the-minute insights and answering key questions for the Carbon Markets in keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions, interviews and unrivalled networking opportunities.
Driven by the increased demand from regulated and non-regulated entities looking to offset Carbon emissions, this conference looks to provide insight into the growth of the Carbon markets and ensure this growth is responsibly managed in pursuit of net-zero goals. Join this essential two day event where we look in-depth into the market, assess the true scope of the markets ability to scale and fulfil its potential as an important tool in the mission to achieve 2050 climate targets.
- Understand the global outlook and growth estimates for the Carbon market
- Assess the role of Carbon markets and its effectiveness in influencing decarbonization
- Review the outcome of COP 27 and the impact of policy on Carbon markets
- Compare emission reduction and removal Carbon credits in relation to pricing trends
- Consider the interaction of the Voluntary Carbon markets with the Compliance Carbon markets
- Delve into the role of Standards in Carbon markets and the quality of Carbon credits