New Alliance Partners – January 21, 2015 – February 24, 2015.
The following partners joined the Alliance between January 21, 2015 and February 24, 2015.
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc
• AJDR Cooperative
• Butler Sun Solutions, Inc.
• Christian Aid, UK
• Compagnie des Techniques Generales
• Conservation Agri Business
• Deltapoint Green Earth Initiative
• Eco Stories
• Engineers without Borders Germany, Berlin
• Essmart Global, Inc.
• Faith Project International
• Farm for Children Initiative
• Fundacion Clean Energy Dominicana, Inc
• Ghana Cylinder Manufacturing Company Limited
• GIE PADISEN
• Green Generation JSC
• Himalayan HealthCare
• Home Energy Ltd
• International Clean Energy Solutions
• Kabarole Research and Resource Centre
• Lanzhou Huaneng Eco-Energy Development Co., Ltd.
• Montals Engineering
• Nkhoma Mountain Conservation
• The Portico Ltd
• Safi International
• Sagacity, Inc.
• Silicon Technology PLC
• Sustainable Harvest International
• Total LandCare Green
• WEET Enterprises Ltd
• Zagos Services Ltd
• Zoe Enterprise
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
• Filament Engineering Limited
• Grameen Distribution Ltd.
• Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Cooperatives (KUSCCO) Ltd
• MicroEnergy Credits
• Musa Raymond Nigeria Company Limited
• Overseas Impact
• Scode limited
• Shengzhou Stove Manufacturer
• Tozzi Green
• University of the Philippines in Diliman, Environmental Pollution Studies Laboratory
• Vision Nature Africa Green
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
• Hope 4 Health & Development
• International Center for Research on Women (ICRW)
• Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)