New Partners – February 2018
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Ayodejirich Int'l Ltd.
- People's Dialogue on Human Settlements
- Environment Media Agenda (EMA)
- SG Foundation, Keonjhar, Odisha
- Center for Initiative and Development (CFID)
- International Centre for Environmental Education and Community Development (ICENECDEV)
- Enterprising World Kenya
- Green Air Fire Solutions
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Energy Private Developers (EPD)
- Arctic Research Center of the Yamal-Nenets autonomous district