New Alliance Partners – March 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between February 25, 2015 and March 22, 2015.
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Autre Vie
- Bangladesh Environment and Development Society (BEDS)
- Consumer's Choice Limited
- Double-Link Corporate Ventures
- Engineers Without Borders, The Netherlands
- Environmental Rights Advocacy Group
- New Course
- Peak Energy Solution & Supplies
- RIPPLE Africa
- Save Somali Women and Children
- Shiv Physical Education and Environment Development SPEED Society Jhansi
- University of Eldoret
- Women's Initiative for Sustainable Environment
- WomenStrong International
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Asociación de Profesionales en Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia de la Amazonia (AMEVEZA)
- Africa Center for Energy and Environment Solutions
- MIT D-Lab
- Mountain Air Engineering
- Renewable Energy Business Incubator
- Universidad de la Salle
- ZHE Africa
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Africa Sustainable Tourism Care Foundation
- Bangladesh Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Consumer Product Manufacturing Enterprise, Michigan Technological University
- Green Operations in Leadership and Development (Gold Kenya)
- Microcredit Summit Campaign
- The Solar Village Project