New Alliance Partners – April 2016
The following partners joined the Alliance between March 29, 2016 and April 25, 2016:
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Ngando Universal Centre
- Ecofav Organization
- Life Engineering Ltd.
- Somali Relief and Development Action (SRDA)
- We Care Society
- Productiser Corporation
- Mainstream Engineering
- National Integrated Development Association (NIDA-Pakistan)
- Vikram Stoves and Fabricators
- Misson Link International – Widows United
- Go Africa for Sustainable Development
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific
- NOIPolls Limited
- Empowerment for Sustainable Livelihood
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Royal Seed Foundation