New Alliance Partners – May 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between April 28, 2015 and May 27, 2015.
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Aquapro Agro Industry
- Bangladesh Biochar Initiative
- Building Sustainable Partnership Through Cooperation (BSPC)
- Bukombe Modern Energy and Environmental Society
- Byka Group
- Christian Commission for Development in Bangladesh (CCDB)
- Coal Briquettes for Neighbors in Korea
- Desh Gori
- Ditana Energy Solutions
- Dove GreenTech
- Education Alert International
- Emerging Health and Environment Initiative
- Flint Inc.
- Foundation for Building Resilient Communities (FOBRECO)
- Friends of Environment for Development (FED)
- Gansu Hengxin Energy Saving Technology Co. Ltd.
- Global Pellet, Inc.
- GreenWize Energy Limited
- Imarisha CBO
- Rural Development Interdiocesan Service
- Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)
- Voluntary Organization for Social Development (VOSD)
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- ACC (Catalonia Ceramist Association)
- Carbon Rooster Advisory Services BV
- Center for Environmental Technology and Consultancy
- Centre for Agricultural Research Development (CARD)
- Daquil Agro Industrial Fabricator
- Institute of Statistics, Social and Economic Research (ISSER), University of Ghana
- Ipaags Nigeria Limited
- Jaklen Muoi Tuyen Foundation (JMTF)
- Rwanda Standards Board
- Savanna Forestry Research Station, Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
- Step Up Social Enterprise (SUSE)
- University of Burgos, Area of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- University of Nottingham
- The Visionaria Network
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Eco-City Development Limited
- RAHUSA Staples Foods and Systems
- The Children's Project International