New Partners – July 2016
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Clean Cooking Revolution
- UPM Umwelt-Projekt-Management GmbH
- Saarus Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- GreenTech Generation
- Luxur Global N. Ltd.
- Green Ker
- Global Brigades
- ADES Association pour le Développemen de l'Energie Solaire Suisse – Madagascar
- Earth and Environment Protection and Management for Sustainable Development Initiative (IPATED)
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Corporación Gestores de Paz para Colombia/APROTEC
- National Center for Scientific Research “Demokritos”
- Global Good and Research
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- E-Fuel Corporation