New Partners – July 2019
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of stoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, or others.
- Ihsan Relief and Development
- Hydrobee SPC
- Green Technology and Engineering Company
- Maple Charity Foundation Uganda
- Tikobane Trust
- Rural Women and Orphans Empowerment Initiative
- Oriche Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Sjedi Green Energy
- Satakunta Ventures
- Sinnomul Mohila Samity (SMS)
- 5 Star Stoves Bangladesh
- Iko Briq Limited
- Global Insitute for Women’s Empowerment Group (GIWE Group)
- CCDB Enterprise Ltd.
- Center for Sustainable Energy Technology (CSET)
- PowerUp Nigeria
- 4Walls Holding (Pty) Ltd.
- Liberia Rural Children Psychosocial Development Organization
- Xpress Gas Limited
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, or other services.
- Green Aces International Limited
- The EnAccess Foundation
- Grant & Co.
- Energy Scalabe, Inc.
- World Compassion
- Domestic Workers and Family Justice Alliance
- Verdant NeoConcepts
- Atlarge Point Pty Ltd.
- MircoGen Renewables
- Geocene Inc.
- Alliance Panafricaine la Justice Climatique (PACJA)
- Edgeworth Blackgate
- Western Youth League
- Bowville p/l
- Enking International
Government partners who support the Alliance’s mission and goals and make a national commitment to the adoption of cleaner, more modern stoves and fuels; take a leadership role in disseminating cleaner stoves and fuels or employing best practices; and/or provide funding or in-kind services to the Alliance.
- Africa Diamond Business
Donor partners represent bilateral, corporate, multilateral, foundation, non-profit, or individual contributors who make a financial commitment to the Alliance. Donor partners can also provide valuable contributions in the form of unrestricted or targeted financial or in-kind support.
- Federation Haitienne de la Peche Sportive en Mer
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Clean and Renewable Energy/Safety Advocacy of Nigeria (CRESAN)
- Community Action for Health and Development