New Alliance Partners – August 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between July 28, 2015 and August 18, 2015:
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Delta Ministry of Environment, Climate Change Department
- HADA – Horn of Africa Development Association
- Horn of Africa Regional Environmental Center & Network (HoAREC&N)
- Infinite Enterprises
- Karagwe Rural Development and Environmental Conservation Agency (KARUDECA)
- Karagwe Vocational Development and Poverty Alleviation
- Kymart Solar
- Micro Energy Supply Company
- Nigeria Future Energy Group
- NRS International
- Simoshi Limited
- Standard Brands UK LTD
- Ubuhle Bezwe Child-Care Centre
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Anti Terrorism Coalition Uganda
- Asociación Solidaridad Países Emergentes – ASPEm
- Bangladesh Solar and Renewable Energy Association
- Centre for Entrepreneurship and Development Research, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Chemiphar Uganda Ltd.
- Kintampo Health Research Centre
- Motherhood Childcare Project
- The George Washington University
- Tig Marketing Consult
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences, Utrecht University
- Integrated Research and Action for Development