New Alliance Partners – September 2015
The following partners joined the Alliance between August 19, 2015 and September 28, 2015:
Government partners who support the Alliance’s mission and goals and make a national commitment to the adoption of clean cookstoves and fuels; take a leadership role in disseminating clean cookstoves and fuels or employing best practices; and/or provide funding or in-kind services to the Alliance.
- Dominican Republic, National Energy Commission
Organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
- Accessible Energy
- BASAB BD
- Better Family Life Trust
- Earthcare Environmental Services Limited
- FIDEL: Fonds D'Investissement Pour Le Développement Economique Local
- Icuga Womens Health Organization
- International Research & Development Africa Ltd
- Jacobs Court Yard Enterprise
- North Fire
- Rokim Group Limited
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community
- Xiangtan Qianglong New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
Organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
- Aga Khan University
- Bhojpur Mahila Kala Kendra
- College of Health Sciences, University of Abuja
- CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- Dimagi, Inc
- Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, U.C. Berkeley
- University of Portland, Shiley School of Engineering
Those who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.
- John Snow, Inc. (JSI)
- Mass General Hospital