Daasgift Quality Foundation-FNGO -MFI
To create awareness of clean coking solution and provide end user financing through an innovative microfinance scheme
Other Organization Type
Adoption / Behavior Change, Climate/Environment, Finance / Investment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Health, Livelihoods, Marketing
Other Organizational Expertise
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Charcoal, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Solar
Clean Cooking Activities
1. Distribution of Toyola Coalpots
Over 3,000 household had access to Toyola coalpot in both rural/urban communities through our end user finance initiative.
2. Distribution of LPG Ovens and stoves
110 gas ovens /stoves with cylinders and other accessories supplied to commercial bakers, food sellers and households for both commercial and domestic purposes in rural/urban communities in Ghana through our end user finance initiative.
3. Trained 50 women how to construct improved mud stoves in rural/peri urban communities. Women have constructed improved stoves for their domestic use and some constructing for others for fees.
4. Trained 20 women and youth from fishing communities the construction of improved fish smoking trays. Source of livelihoods for the youth and the women.
5. Constructed 200 commercial local improved cook stoves for over 400 women who are into palm kernel oil processing
6. Distributed over 1,000 solar lanterns and phone chargers to over 20 off grid/less developed communities through our end user finance initiatives
7. Sensitized 35 rural communities and 15 less developed communities on the health hazards in using dirty energy and communities are ready to switch to clean energy.
Knowledge sharing,experience,skills,implementation,awareness creation
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
Takoradi, Western Region 233
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mrs. Gifty Baaba Asmah
Phone: 233 243 326178Request an Edit to This Profile