ecoprenuers for climat-nairobi lab.
Ecoprenuers for climate nairobi lab. is an affiliate of International ecoprenuers for climate with headquarter in Spain. our mission is to sensitize and create climate change global and local awareness.We do this through technology application, innovation and entrepreneurship.We train youths , woman and community on climate change mitigation and adaptation measures. We collaborate and network with governments, organizations, institutions , public and private sectors towards the implementation of Paris Agreement agreement and SDG's.
Adoption / Behavior Change, Capacity Building, Climate/Environment, Finance / Investment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Health, Heating, Humanitarian/Emergency Response, Institutional Cooking, Livelihoods, Marketing, Policy Development
Technologies & Fuels
Clean Cooking Activities
Ecoprenuers for climate nairobi lab. is an affiliate of International ecoprenuers for climate with headquarter in Spain. our mission is to sensitize and create climate change global and local awareness.We do this through technology application, innovation and entrepreneurship.We train youths , woman and community on climate change mitigation and adaptation measures. We collaborate and network with governments, organizations, institutions , public and private sectors towards the implementation of Paris Agreement agreement and SDG's.Fuel and coal are major pollution global emitters .Our key role is to champion reduction of fuel and coal as source of domestic energy usage for more than half of Africa more than billion population. We are championing replacement of fuel and coal with renewable energy including clean cooking devices, solar, wind , geothermal among others .We are championing women clean cooking sensitization to put an end to use of paraffin and fire wood and adopt clean cooking method.We are championing women and youth empowerment through entrepreneurship to generate income and create jobs.We are championing technology , innovation and climate smart agriculture practices to mitigate and adapt climate impact. We are championing green economy, facilitating climate smart innovation application on key economy sectors including ;Energy, agriculture, education, ecotourism , green infrastructure, manufacturing, waste and sports .
We wish to sensitize communities and create awareness for a wider usage of clean cooking method in Kenya and beyond.
Our support and collaboration aims include to;
1. Highlight and sensitize the CLEAN COOKING INNOVATION and renewable energy development with in Kenya’s Agenda 4- ,towards Paris agreement and SDG’s Implementation, on Key Sectors of the economy including ; Agriculture, Health, Affordable Houses and Manufacturing
2. Create awareness and promote clean cooking mechanism among Nairobi city resident particularly in the low-income areas in order to reduce pollution which is a major health hazard among majority populations that uses kerosene daily.
3 Promote clean cooking forums through Media and ECOPRENUERS NEWS MAGAZINE
4 Promote Women Entrepreneur Of the Year Award (WEYA ) sports activities such as Marathon run to create awareness and encourage more women to adopt domestic clean cooking devices , to reduce fire wood and kerosene usage .
Our Sensitize climate change annual activities will include;
• Clean cooking and Climate Innovation Showcases
• Youth & Women Clean Cooking Sensitization Training
• Tree planting, cleaning exercise and road shows
. Climate Women Entrepreneur Of the Year Award WEYA- MARATHON Each year.
• Slums Visits to educate slum dwellers to reduce fuel and paraffin usage and adopt clean cooking method
• Clean Cooking Media publicity and advertisement promotion.
• Mobilize our climate networking partners and collaborators to participate in the forums and supporting clean cooking ecoprenuership in Kenya and beyond, among others .
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
3rd ngong avenue nairobi kenya
Nairobi , Nairob 00400
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Sylvester Woga
Title: Program Director
Secondary Point of Contact
Name: Ms. Milicent Oduor
Phone: +254 718583161/782581875Request an Edit to This Profile