To solve the most pressing problems persisting on planet Earth including but not limited to energy scarcity, pollution related to water, land and air through clean energy generation and devising novel methods for mitigation of pollution of water, land and air. As a first step, an improved biomass cookstove under the trade name Tejas has been developed. It is a modern replacement for traditional mud stoves that can change the way cooking is done in rural areas by delivering up to 60% fuel savings and 80% smoke reduction.
Marketing, Research, Technology and Fuel R&D
Technologies & Fuels
Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.)
Clean Cooking Activities
1. Apart from designing and manufacturing clean biomass cookstoves, we visit rural areas of Rajasthan and Punjab and give live demonstration of working clean cookstoves that have been developed and manufactured by us.
2. We also educate rural population about the health, economic, and environmental benefits of using such stoves along with the comfort and time saving that such stoves bring.
3. We give live demonstrations in fairs and in energy-tech exhibitions conducted by department of MSME.
4. Spread awareness about such stoves among the NGOs that are involved in clean cooking, environment protection, women and child development etc.
1. We would like to support increasing the market of clean cookstoves in India and in those countries that desperately need them.
2. We would like to develop more cost effective and efficient cookstoves that can be easily adopted by the needy part of population in India and in the neighboring countries.
3. We want to support the Alliance by helping it to achieve its target of enabling 100 million households to adopt clean cookstoves and fuels by 2020.
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
186, D Block, near Rano ka Kua, Surya Nagar, Taron ki Kunt, Tonk Road
jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Abhishek Saxena
Secondary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Manoj Sharma
Phone: +918233530301Request an Edit to This Profile