IIEE (Indonesia Institute for Energy Economics)
1. To become a reliable and prominent institution in the studies of energy economics to support sustainable energy resources management and utilization in Indonesia.
2. Building the capacity of communities to enable them participate actively in the management and conservation of energy resources.
3. To enhance the formulation and enforcement of energy policies for sustainable development in Indonesia.
Carbon Finance, Capacity Building, Climate/Environment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Policy Development, Research
Other Organizational Expertise
Capacity building in energy planning and sustainable energy management: regional energy planning; and education & practical training on energy economics. Research and studies on: energy and sustainable development policy; development and utilization of renewable energy; and good governance in the management of energy resources. Policy advocacy: monitor & evaluate implementation of energy policies; and design concept and strategy for policies in the energy sector.
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Pellets / Briquettes, Solar
Clean Cooking Activities
Developed low cost, affordable, economics, simple design, reliable, use local content, sustainable integrated energy systems which include: Clean cookstoves with optimum energy conservation, provided with simple chimney [bamboo] to minimize accumulated of fumes and toxic gas in the rural kitchen; Rice husk reactor; Solar Heater for drying the rice husk briquettes, rices & agriculture harvest products; Briquettes machines; and Gasification system to produce electrical energy for rural village communities.
1. Participate in discussion
2. Share skills and experiences in clean cookstoves
3. Share skills and experience in rural community capacity building
4. Attend the seminars, conferences, webminars initiated by the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
Jl. Ciranjang no.6
JAKARTA, DKI JAYA 12180
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Rachmat Sugandi Hamdani
Title: Executive Director
Phone: (6221) 722-0007Request an Edit to This Profile