Royal International Development Agency Ltd
Royal International Development Agency Limited
CLEAN COOKSTOVES and FUELS (ETHANOL) innovation-project
OBJECTIVES OR GOALS
1. To provide support to the micro, small and medium enterprises to sell clean cookstoves and clean fuels
(ethanol) and avail them trade finance in Zambia.
2. Poverty reduction through wealth creation in line with the U.N- SDGs globally.
3. Wealth-creation, hence, improvement in the living standards of the ones we serve and the ones served
by the ones we serve, it is endless chain reaction.
4. Ensure positive contribution to
Other Organization Type
DBA in Banking
7. Our Innovation’s goals are: Goal 1 – Use the funds for eradication of poverty in all its forms everywhere in Zambia by 2030. Royal International Development Agency Ltd.’s Clean Cook Stoves and clean Fuel (ethanol) project is aligning with SDG 1. Goal 2 Use the funds to deliver essential emission reductions and support low carbon sustainable development and yielding good health and wellbeing. This is aligned with SDG 3: Goal 3 Use the funds to achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls as per Millennium Development Goals. The Innovation ensures women and girls equal access to education, health care, decent work, and representation in political, social and economic decision making processes. Achieve the sustainable economies of scales to benefit societies at large as aligned in SDG 5. Goal 4 Use the funds to provide affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. The Re-finance platform for distribution of Clean Cook Stoves and Fuel (ethanol) to households living under US$5 PPP a day shall benefit Zambia. The distribution of clean Cook stoves and clean fuel does encourage income generation as a venture on its own. The major benefit is the reducing of deforestation of local forests for firewood. This is aligned with SDG 7
Other Organizational Expertise
Carbon Finance; Climate/Environment; Research
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Electricity, Ethanol / Alcohol
Other Technologies Fuels
The current Zambian Government is supporting the Green Climate and Environment, hence has already created the Ministry of Green Climate and Environment; as such, our innovation has Government of Zambia, people of Zambia and the International community support. We are, therefore, very keen to be one of the pioneers or be among the first pioneers as major distributors of the clean cookstoves and clean fuels (ethanol) in Zambia. Royal International Development Agency Ltd shall is very committed to scale-up and bring huge benefits to millions of people not only in Zambia but also globally through emission reductions, improved health and good climate sustainability globally.
Clean Cooking Activities
Royal International Development Agency Ltd is making efforts to raise funds.
We are determined to be one of the pioneers to ignite the selling of universal Clean Cook stoves and clean fuels (ethanol) in Zambia as a pilot model or platform which Royal International Development Agency Ltd wants, we repeat, to be one of the pioneers for (it)-CLEAN COOKSTOVES and FUELS (ETHANOL) SECTOR in Zambia.
As already stated, we do stress that, Royal International Development Agency Ltd has a long outstanding experience in the RE-FINANCING MODEL for individuals, micro, small and medium enterprises (money-lending) in Zambia, due to this progressive experience on hand, the design, establishment and development of this innovation for CLEAN COOKSTOVES and CLEAN FUELS (ETHANOL) venture/project has already been researched on, analysed and found feasible and viable in Zambia.
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
Chester House, Cairo Road, P.O.Box 32188
Lusaka, Lusaka 10101
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Dr. George Mulomboi
Secondary Point of Contact
Name: Mrs. Sarah Bwalya Mwalusi
Phone: 0977 402427Request an Edit to This Profile