Rural World Resources International
Supply basic amenities [water, renewable energy and fuels, transportation, farming and food processing, educational and health facilities] on a non prof making basis.
Capacity Building, Climate/Environment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Humanitarian/Emergency Response, Livelihoods, Research, Technology and Fuel R&D
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Charcoal, Pellets / Briquettes, Solar
Other Technologies Fuels
Small Hydro Power Wind Power Fuels and Energy from MSW
Clean Cooking Activities
1. Training rural womens groups to build efficient household cook stoves on a â€œdo-it-yourself' basis. about 37 communities and 100 groups are involved.
2. obtain gaseous and liquid fuels from waste plastics through thermal depolymerization.
3. process municipal solid wastes into biomass fuel briquettes.
1. Training rural womens groups to build efficient household cook stoves on a â€œdo-it-yourself' basis;
2. Supply of inputs for above;
3. Fuels from waste plastics through thermal depolymerization;
4. Municipal solid wastes into biomass fuel briquettes, pellets.
Regions Operating In
Country Based In
RWRI, Food Market Junction
Che Street, Mankon
Bamenda, North West Region 1
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Dr. Matty Fru FOMBONG
Title: Executive Director
Phone: 237 70652970Request an Edit to This Profile