Stoves Testing Center - Bolivia
The CPC's mission is to perform energy efficiency and emissions testing services under international standards applied to clean cooking and water heating systems, complying with a quality management system according to local and international clients, continuously applying research and development projects.
Adoption / Behavior Change, Health, Heating, Institutional Cooking, Lab or Field Testing, Monitoring and Evaluation, Research, Standards, Technology and Fuel R&D
Other Organizational Expertise
High altitude cookstoves testing.
Technologies & Fuels
Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Charcoal, Ethanol / Alcohol, Kerosene, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Natural Gas / Methane, Pellets / Briquettes, Solar, Wood
Clean Cooking Activities
- Cookstoves testing under ISO 19867-1 international standard.
- Solar cookstoves testing under the ASAE S580.1 standard.
- NG&LPG Gas water heaters under NAG-313:2018 (Argentina) and NCh 1938:2004 (Chile).
- NG&LPG gas cookstoves testing under NBR 13723 (Brasil) and NOM-010-SESH-2012 (México).
- Calorific Value of liquid and solid fuels under EN-15400:2011.
- Field studies/ adoption / KPT / Gold Standard
Regions Operating In
Latin America and Caribbean
Country Based In
Cota Cota Campus
La Paz, Murillo 591
Primary Point of Contact
Name: Mr. Marcelo Gorritty
Title: General Coordinator
Phone: +59160106640Request an Edit to This Profile