Business Analyst | India | Pune, Sistema.bio
Your mission at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible to build and maintain detailed sales analytics & credit analysis comprising project performance, timelines, standardized analytics reports, account receivables, and portfolio health analysis. The responsibilities will include monitoring project wise Sales & Collections data and preparing concise summaries of project portfolio to enable commercial managers to operate efficiently.
You’ll be in charge of
- Performing quantitative analysis which includes project payments update, timelines deviations, payment structure variations, account receivables status, and portfolio health analysis.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across commercial teams to analyze business portfolios by designing performance dashboards and other business classification, selecting and prioritizing metrics.
- Developing and monitoring payment processing systems of new partners and analyzing their success rates. You will be responsible for resolving payment issues through operational initiatives to provide exceptional partner experience.
- Establishing necessary software integration processes, metrics and goals for the organization to provide full transparency of payment inflows.
- Monitoring ongoing enablement of the sales and marketing teams in the regions.
- Managing team of on-ground credit officers/executives for their daily work and outputs.
- Building and monitoring salesforce and SAP dashboards to track sales, cost of customer acquisition, and other relevant success metrics with the support of the IT & accounts team.
- Overseeing a team of salesforce operators to make sure sales data is recorded accurately.
More about YOU
- You have a master’s degree (e.g., MBA, MA Economics) with 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- You have a minimum 2-3 experience in MIS & Sales Analytics Knowledge & skills.
- You have the experience of managing a team of over 3-5 employees.
- You have prior experience in tracking and managing payments from clients and third parties with good analytical thinking & by breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- You have strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally and at all levels.
- You have knowledge of ERP software.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
Location, travel and start date
You will be based in Pune, India.
To learn more and apply, click here.