Feasibility Studies Coordinator – BURN Manufacturing
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the MRV department within the Commercial Division at our Accra, Ghana office. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Feasibility Studies Project Manager, the individual will be responsible for coordinating people and processes to ensure that BURN projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Collaborate with the feasibility studies project manager and country managers to design surveys that capture the unique fuel and stove culture in each country.
- Develop country-specific training materials for enumerators involved in feasibility studies, under the guidance of the FS project manager.
- Recruit, train, and supervise a local team of field team leaders and enumerators to conduct household-level feasibility studies effectively.
- Secure and allocate budgets and resources necessary for the timely execution of feasibility studies.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and checklists in coordination with the FS project manager to ensure high-quality processes and efficient data output.
- Strong technical abilities for conducting audit-like work in a data-heavy environment.
- Proficiency in data handling, including experience with tools like Kobo and basic analysis using MS Excel.
- Proven leadership and management skills of 3-5 years in coordinating field teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated expertise in field monitoring and evaluation, with effective communication skills to ensure the achievement of both qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Anglophone speaker for Ghana.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the necessary role qualifications and experience can apply for the role by filling in the required information and uploading an English-language pdf version of their CV or Resume.
To learn more and apply, click here.