Fellowship Manager, Student Energy
Join the Student Energy team! We are hiring for a Fellowship Manager. This role is primarily responsible for:
- Manage a team of coordinators that support the program
- Oversee the development of digital content and resources for program fellows
- Facilitate internal team meetings, run weekly one on one check ins with the coordinator team
- Oversee the programs schedule and annual events
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop materials for the program
- Oversee content editing (assignments, resources, templates, etc)
- Gather & summarize monthly reporting for the Director of Community Programs
- Work with the Director of Community Programs on program strategy
- Oversee impact measurement and evaluation of the program
- Track progress on program-wide objectives and key results
- Oversee the fellowships’ email, website, and virtual social spaces, with an eye to digital engagement and community-building
- Oversee the fellowship webinars and mentors sessions
- Other tasks as assigned.
Term: The contract term starts between March 28, 2022 and April 15th, 2022 and ends on December 31, 2022, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Start Date: March 28, 2022
Location: Location within Canada is flexible for this position as Student Energy has transitioned to a virtual work environment.
Weekly Hours: 40hrs/week
Job Application Deadline March 20, 2022