Global Head of Financial Planning, Analysis & Consolidation – Sistema.bio
Sistema.bio believes that the transition to renewable energy, reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions and adoption of regenerative farming are critical to ensure a thriving world for today and for generations to come.
We advocate for a world in which waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. Smallholder farmers produce over 80% of our food: our technology and services help them be more sustainable, productive and healthy.
We are a leading global social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa. We provide farmers with financing to access waste-to-energy technology that is easy to install and maintain, includes great after-sales service and a 10 year relationship with every farmer.
We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. Our products are unique for their simplicity of use, durability and quality.
With a team of about 500 people worldwide, we have reached tens of thousands of farms in 30 countries with clean energy & fertilizer, and we are growing fast. We are on a mission to reduce 1% of global GHG emissions and transform food systems!
By the end of 2025, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for a million people with our technology where they lack access to clean, renewable, and cost-effective energy.
Sistema.bio is the 2019 Ashden Clean cooking Awards winner, Schwab World Economic Forum Fellow, United Nations SDG 7 leader. Sistema.bio is a certified BCorp and has been recognized by Buckminster Fuller Institute, Ashoka, Endeavor and many other leading awards, organizations and partners.
You can be a part of this impact story!
Who is the Global Head of Financial Planning, Analysis & Consolidation at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) supervision of our subsidiaries (Mexico, Kenya, India, Colombia) and the Consolidation process. As such, you’ll be in charge of the strategic planning with the CFO, budget definition and control, financial analysis and Internal control processes.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Leading the Monthly Consolidation Process
- Consolidating and reviewing Budget, Forecasts and Long term plans
- Enhancing/Implementing the Internal Control System within the organization
- Reviewing the financial analysis of every country and draft the analysis of the group results with the CFO
- Implementing an FP&A and consolidation tool and automatize reporting from our subsidiaries ERP (SAP B1 and Quickbooks)
- Directly managing a team of 2 Analysts, consultants and coordinate with the Finance country Heads and teams
More about YOU
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in in FP&A, Finance and consolidation
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting / Master’s degree CPA is a plus
- You are rigorous, precise and organized
- You are autonomous, take responsibility and ownership of his/her projects
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent writing skills in English, fluent in Spanish, ability to work with a multicultural team
- You are enthusiastic about driving an impact driven, quickly growing small company to break even
- You have the energy to build most processes and tools
- You are enthusiastic about Finance, even explaining the details of GAAP consolidation entries to a non-experienced colleague
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.You are enthusiastic about Finance, even explaining the details of GAAP consolidation entries to a non-experienced colleague
Location, travel and start date
- Based in México City
- Starting as soon as possible
How to Apply
To learn more and apply, click here.