Head of Partnerships – BURN Manufacturing
Your mission at Sistema.bio
As the direct report to the Managing Director, your role will involve managing partnerships, spearheading ongoing projects, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. This is a key leadership role within a rapidly expanding organization. Your primary focus will be to advance the adoption and sales of Biodigesters and their various applications among farmers, assessing their impact on climate, agriculture, and energy accessibility.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Fostering and Scaling strategic Partnerships: Manage and nurture relationships with existing partners, such as NGOs, Dairies, and corporate partners. Identify opportunities for scaling the partnerships to create more impact.
- Bridging Sales Insights Across Cross-Functional Frontiers: Collaborate with cross functions to share sales forecasts and sales results to support their planning and relay feedback from customers to enhance product offerings and customer satisfaction.
- Driving Project Implementation Excellence: Develop and execute project implementation plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams, including technical operations, Business Development, Marketing, Manufacturing & project field teams to achieve customer success.
- Overseeing Credit Management for Timely Payments: Ensure timely collection of payments from customers. Implement credit management strategies and oversee follow up on outstanding payments.
- Driving Sales team for achieving high performance: Oversee the recruitment and training of sales personnel as needed to support project implementation. Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly assess the performance of the sales team and projects.
- Mastering Budgets for Achieving CAC Targets: Work within allocated budgets, optimize resources, and manage expenses effectively to meet overall CAC (Cost of customer acquisition) targets.
- Navigating Uncertainty for Seamless Project Success: Identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them, ensuring smooth project execution.
- Cultivating Online Sales through Inquiry Management: Build teams to cater incoming inquiries from farmers through online channels. Develop strategies to maximize online sales.
More about YOU:
Education: MBA or any relevant Master’s degree (management, economics or engineering).
Key Experiences & Skills:
- You hold a demonstrated track record of 10+ Years in Senior leadership roles within Sales/Partnerships/Client management function. Sector experience in Climate Change/ESG/Consulting/Social enterprises/Rural will be an added advantage.
- You possess a strong grasp of project management, strategy and client management.
- You are self-assured and confident in engaging with CXOs at other companies.
- You’re a Sales leader who can inspire and achieve outcomes through your team.
- You possess exceptional communication skills.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
You will be based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Travelling to project location/meeting partners, as needed. 20-30 % of the time travelling will be required.
To learn more and apply, click here.