Research Associate – Modern Energy Cooking Services Programme
The Modern Energy Cooking Services (MECS) Programme is seeking an experienced researcher to join their team. MECS is a 39.8 million programme funded by UK Aid through the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office, led by Loughborough University. The Research Associate will support the delivery of the MECS programme, working closely with MECS in-country partners, articulating headline research findings to a range of stakeholders, and leading on research uptakes.
We are looking for a researcher with skills and experience in one or more of the following thematic areas: (in alphabetical order)
- Climate and Carbon finance
- Consumer habits
- Energy policy and governance
- Energy systems modelling (on and off-grid)
- Finance (e.g. climate and carbon finance, RBF, multilaterals)
- Finance (e.g. saving and credit behaviour, intra household decision making)
- Gender and inclusion
- Humanitarian and displacement settings
- Integrated energy planning
- Supply chain and logistics (global movement and local assembly and manufacturing)
- Urban studies
Full-time and fixed term until 31st March 2025
How to Apply
Informal enquiries about the post should be made by email to Dr Louise Medland.
To learn more and apply, click here.