Relationship Manager – Sistema.bio
Sistema.bio believes that the transition to renewable energy, reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions and adoption of regenerative farming are critical to ensure a thriving world for today and for generations to come. We advocate for a world in which waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. Smallholder farmers produce over 80% of our food: our technology and services help them be more sustainable, productive and healthy.
We are a leading global social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa. We provide farmers with financing to access waste-to-energy technology that is easy to install and maintain, includes great after-sales service and a 10 year relationship with every farmer. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. Our products are unique for their simplicity of use, durability and quality. With a team of about 500 people worldwide, we have reached tens of thousands of farms in 30 countries with clean energy & fertilizer, and we are growing fast. We are on a mission to reduce 1% of global GHG emissions and transform food systems!
By the end of 2025, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for a million people with our technology where they lack access to clean, renewable, and cost-effective energy.
Sistema.bio is the 2019 Ashden Clean cooking Awards winner, Schwab World Economic Forum Fellow, United Nations SDG 7 leader. Sistema.bio is a certified BCorp and has been recognized by Buckminster Fuller Institute, Ashoka, Endeavor and many other leading awards, organizations and partners.
Your mission at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the India Sales Manager, this position is expected to provide the necessary vision, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills which will enable the organization to achieve its business targets
You’ll be in charge of:
- Establishing a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Building and developing commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinating with the communications team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Working with other teams internal to the partner organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encouraging and supervising any collaborations with partner network organizations.
- Negotiating and finalizing deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company.
- Attending various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Working in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategizing new ways to grow current partnerships.
- Traveling to other places of business.
More about you
- A graduation degree with 3+ years of proven experience in building partnerships.
- Good Sales, communication, and Negotiation skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets.
- Self-motivated, committed with a go-getter attitude.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop multi-stakeholder relationships.
- Substantial experience in project proposal writing and management.
- Talent for building relationships and a proven track record in business partnerships.
- Extremely passionate about the potential for impactful enterprises to drive sustainable development and improve farm productivity.
- Demonstrable track record of private, semi-govt./govt. institutional partnerships.
- Comfortable traveling and dealing with International and National Partners.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
Location, travel and start date
- You will be based in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
To learn more and apply, click here.