Call for Nominations: 2022 Clean Cooking Women Leaders Award
The Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA) is pleased to announce that applications for the 2022 Clean Cooking Women Leaders Award (WLA) are now open. In previous years, CCA had a solo award winner for the WLA. With the new iteration of the WLA, CCA would like to recognize three individuals in the following categories who are advancing clean cooking solutions in emerging markets:
- Policy, advocacy, research
- Business leadership and entrepreneurship
- Female youth (Ages 18-30)
The 2022 Clean Cooking Women Leaders will receive:
- Sponsorship to attend Clean Cooking Forum 2022 (Forum) in Accra, Ghana, in October 2022, including registration, economy airfare to/from Accra, and lodging;
- High-level recognition at the Forum and opportunities to network with key stakeholders in the sector;
- Opportunity to showcase individuals’ work at the Forum;
- Financial sponsorship toward leadership coaching; and
- International recognition in CCA’s newsletter, website, social media, and other promotional materials.
The nomination process will begin on Wednesday, July 6, and run through Sunday, August 14. Applicants may nominate themselves or nominate others who fit the qualification criteria. To learn more about the nomination process and requirements, please click here. For all inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.