Following the success of the Business-to-Business (B2B) session at the Clean Cooking Investment Forum 2019, the organizers of the Clean Cooking Forum 2022 offered this same opportunity.
With more than 150 meetings with participants from 200+ participants from 47 countries, the B2B Networking sessions at the Forum 2022 were a tremendous success.
What is B2B Networking?
B2B Networking is a professional and efficient format to maximize your engagement with potential business partners, investors, policymakers, and experts, and to forge strong partnerships. B2B Networking is characterized by:
- Professional, interactive and enriching exchanges;
- “Speed-dating” set-up with 8 possible meetings per person and 20 minutes per meeting;
- 200+ business profiles to browse through on the B2B platform, and the ability to request meetings with a single click;
- An automatically-generated personal agenda with your meeting list;
- A free mobile app (B2match) to manage your meetings wherever you are; and
- Dedicated assistance from the B2B Networking team onsite during the event.
How to register for the B2B Networking at the Clean Cooking Forum 2019?
The B2B platform uses a dedicated website to allow for seamless networking across hundreds of profiles. For simplicity, when you register for the Clean Cooking Forum 2022, your registration information is forwarded to the B2B platform provider (CEFE International). You then receive an email to accept using your registration information to create your profile on the B2B website. If you do not accept, your registration information is not used to create your profile on the B2B website. The information is deleted after the event. Here is how it works, exactly:
Register to participate in the Clean Cooking Forum 2022 either in-person or virtually
Your registration information will be forwarded to the B2B platform provider
The B2B team will send you an email invitation for the B2B platform
You can choose to accept to publish your profile on the B2B website and add additional business details (you can do this anytime before the corresponding deadline)