Registration for the Clean Cooking Forum 2022, to be held October 11-13 in Accra, Ghana, is now OPEN.
To participate either in-person or virtually, click here.
See below for more information about registration options.
In-person registration (Early Bird Pricing: $250 / Standard Pricing: $300) includes:
- Access to the full 2022 Clean Cooking Forum, including plenaries with high-level speakers, breakout sessions, and partner working sessions;
- Access to the Innovation Expo;
- Access to Business-to-Business (B2B) Matchmaking opportunities;
- Networking receptions, lunches, and coffee breaks
- A live concert with twice Grammy-nominated Ghanaian musician Rocky Dawuni.
Virtual registration (free) includes:
- Access to all Forum 2022 sessions, including plenaries with high-level speakers and breakouts, via the Forum 2022 event app/virtual platform (in development); and
- Access to virtual B2B Matchmaking opportunities.
To join the Forum 2022 either in-person or virtually, click here.